I feel even more sad now that I’m going :(
With a therapist. It was good. I cried. She didn’t make me feel like an idiot, which I half expected. I had a couple treats today like froyo and Jimmy Johns, but i didn’t continue to eat 2 bags of cookies or anything. I’m happy, evven though I feel a little dumpy and lonely. Oh well!
1. Not yet, but I did go on a date with an extremely nice man who I think I really like.
2. Work in process. I hate my job, but it’s temporary. I hate being in school, but I love that I’m working towards a great career.
3. This makes me happy to do (but only if I like you to begin with).
4. Sometimes true. I love being optimistic, though. It makes me and everyone else happier.
5. I am way too hard on myself. I am less hard on other people, but this is something I need to work on.
6. I try, but I’m also kinda broke.
7. I am grateful for so much in my life :)
10. You get treated well until you do something that shows you don’t deserve it, IMO.
11. I really feel like this is one of my strong points! I love learning and challenging my mind just as much as I love challenging my endurance and strength physically.
12. I think this goes well with number 11. I don’t like doing things halfway. I want to be good at it!
13. This is very true… And I fully subscribe to the idea.
15. I don’t like telling people things they don’t want to hear. I am not always honest in those situations.
17. I really struggle with this.
18. I do this. I have a friend who says I do it too much, but in my opinion, the common factor in all your “failures” or upsetting situations is you. I don’t respect people who don’t take responsibility for their own issues.
19. I can do better at this!
20. I try, but I am pretty bad at keeping in touch with people and I am not the most supportive person ever.
21. I love my mom and I hate disappointing her!
There are things I need to work on, but I think I’m on my way!
25 miles of running - including 13 on Sunday
Keep my mood positive.
Be productive at school.
Stop being so hard on myself. I am doing a good job in this stressful time in my life.
Does anyone know how to stop being so hard on yourself?
Go on a date. Don’t flake out.